HQIN HEARTS in America: Improving Hypertension Control Series
- August 10: Improving Hypertension Control – A Call to Action
- August 24: Standardized, Simple Pharmacologic Treatment Protocols: A Critical Component of Effective Hypertension Control
- September 7: Alignment and Cohesion with National Best Practices
- September 21: Diabetes, Hypertension, and Chronic Disease Paradigm
- October 5: Hypertension, Diabetes, and Chronic Conditions Disparities within Healthcare
- October 19: CVD Risk Assessment and Monitoring
- November 2: Critical Drivers of Hypertension
- November 16: Hypertension Clinical Pathway: The Importance of Hypertension Control in Primary Care
- November 30: Chronic Kidney Disease: Screening and Early Management
Southern Medical Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Southern Medical Association designates each Live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Non-physician participants will receive a certificate to submit for CE.
Register once for all nine sessions.