The Health Quality Innovation Network (HQIN) helps providers improve clinical and operational performance through the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO) and Hospital Quality Improvement Contractor (HQIC) programs. HQIN is operated by Health Quality Innovators which is funded by CMS to deliver improvement services at no cost to your organization.
HQIN initiatives assist rural providers, including critical access hospitals, as well as providers that serve vulnerable populations or have less than a three-star rating from Medicare. By working with us, you can be more successful in value-based payment programs and increase your capacity to meet regulatory requirements.
Our participants are improving patient outcomes while contributing to national goals for:
- Improving care coordination
- Increasing patient safety
- Advancing nursing home quality
- Managing chronic disease
- Reducing opioid deaths
- Preventing COVID-19 and other infections
- Increasing access to behavioral health
Join the thousands of nursing homes, hospitals, community partners and clinicians participating with HQIN and benefit from:
- Data analyses to guide your improvement efforts
- Support for implementing evidence-based care
- Training that strengthens your quality improvement (QI) skills
- QI resources and tools that fit your workplace and workforce
- Knowledge and insights from regional and national experts
- Opportunities to learn from high-performing peers
- Coordination with your other QI initiatives
We now are enrolling hospitals for the HQIC program. Contact us today to learn more.