Prepare, Prevent, Protect Webinar Series
August 16 — May 16 @ 2:00 pm — 2:30 pm est
These brief, interactive sessions featuring infection prevention topics will be held the third Tuesday of each month. The webinars will feature a 20-minute briefing on the session’s topic before launching into an open forum for presenters and attendees to share what’s working, along with questions and comments.
- August 16: Compliance Monitoring Analysis and Feedback
- September 20: Lab Services, Epidemiology, Surveillance, Outbreak Investigation
- October 18: Surveillance and Data Analysis
- November 15: Isolation, Hand Hygiene, PPE
- January 17: Cleaning, Disinfection, Environment of Care
- February 21: Occupational Health, Immunizations
- March 21: Training, Education, Resident Care Practices
- April 18: Antibiotic Stewardship
- May 16: QAPI, Committees (Quality Assurance)
Should I Go to the Hospital or Stay Here?
December 7 — March 15 @ 1:00 pm — 1:45 pm est
Join the “Should I Go to the Hospital or Stay Here?” Discussion Guide - Reduce Avoidable Transfers Affinity Group Implement the Go to the Hospital or Stay Here Decision Guide in your facility or with your team. Receive assistance with implementation. Learn from others implementing the guide. Stay ahead of the readmission and unnecessary ED visit curves and commit to learning and action:
- Register for three, monthly sessions and a final best practice webinar.
- Learn about the following topics related to implementation and utilization of the guide and receive specific guidance for next steps.
- At the end of the series, we will ask you if using the guide has made a difference.